As a globally operating manufacturer of tools for cutting and slaughtering, we have made it our goal to support the meat extraction process in a way that is conducive to the well-being of the animal, socially responsible and beneficial to our customers.
Ethical animal welfare requirements coupled with a highly cost-effective procedure and optimum meat quality is what needs to be achieved.
That is why we develop and produce extremely effective and stable machines for the entire process chain. From stunning and slaughtering to cutting up and refining, we ensure that our machines make your production process more efficient in a sustainable manner.
The development and improvement of our services always incorporates regular dialogue with our customers and partners in over 100 countries as well as centuries-old experience as a family-run and family-owned company.
Horn and leg shear for industrial slaughter chains for cattle
- With one fixed and one moveable blade respectively
- Adjustable handle for better ergonomics
- Two-hand safety switch
Splitter band saw for cattle and sows in high throughput plants
- Manual blade tensioning system
- Lever blade guide
- Machine safety switch (cover sensor)
- Water hose unit
- Including 5 replacement saw blades
- Inbuilt disinfection system DES-E
- Optionally powered electrically or pneumatically
- Less downtime and lower servicing costs thanks to low-wear quality components
- Ergonomic handle with robust and abrasion-free plastic design
- Patented quick-change blade system for toolless trimmer blade change
- Significant improvement of user safety thanks to optional start-stop safety system
- Four different measurement types A, B, C and D in diameters Ø 35, 52, 65, 90 and 128 mm